Below are the updates that were pushed out the week of June 14, 2019.
1. Added Poynt Customer Support phone number within Help App to make it easier for merchants to reach out to us.
2. Resolve settlement issues:
- If TID is deactivated, it reactivates a place holder TID and settles the batch
- If merchant churned, it marks it as un-settable
- If somehow a transaction was missed by sweep (eg a refund by itself), it will settle it.
3. Number of items sold on reports is a string not a numeric value.
4. Fix Polish translations based on customer feedback.