Below are the features released the week of May 30, 2019.
1. Tax On Terminal Reporting: In the upcoming Maverick release we will be supporting Taxes within the Terminal App. This is one of the top feature requests we've received from our merchants. Previously, they would have to use our Register App if they wanted to apply taxes to transactions.
Now, merchants will be able to create and edit taxes directly from their terminal through Settings > Business Settings. Once taxes are enabled in the Terminal App, and merchants process transactions with taxes applied, merchants will be able to generate our newly enhanced Taxes report which includes a summary breakdown of all the different categories of taxes as well as line item details of each transaction.
2. Reporting Enhancements (Items, Tips, Taxes, Discounts, and Fees):
- Prominent Summary Section: We've created a more prominent header section that includes a detailed summary of important information (i.e. Total Items Sold, Total Fees, Total Tips, etc.)
- Reporting Accuracy: We've improved the reporting accuracy (i.e.if an order status is completed but the transaction was refunded, previously we were still treating it as a successful order in tax/item/discount/fee calculations).
- Category Level Breakdowns: We've included additional category level breakdowns within each report (i.e. tax type, discount type, fee type); previously we were just displaying totals.
- Line item data: We now populate data about each tax/discount/fee/item in its own individual row so that merchants can more easily work/leverage the data when they export their reports as XLS or CSV files.
3. Translation of all Poynt generated emails into Polish (including Welcome Email).
4. Polish translation for Help App articles.
5. Toggle ON ADA for all live Elavon EU terminals (i.e. all UK IR, PO).
6. For Reports, Employee User Name/ID column is showing "Unknown" in some rows. We've fixed one use case - a terminated employee shows up as unknown in historical reports. We still have one other root cause to address which will be fixed in an upcoming release on the terminal side.
7. Backend changes to APN settings will allow us and/or our distributors to remotely control/program cellular settings on our terminals.
8. Polish translations/amendments for customer feedback feature.
9. Polish translation of labels for short cut icons when you tap on the search bar on the home screen.