Below are the features released the week of May 23, 2019.
1. Merchant: The Select User Box Keeps popping up randomly. If you login it goes away for a while but comes back.
2. Merchant: One merchant's EMV configs keeps changing to DEFAULT.
3. Merchant: One merchant's keyed-in transaction showed AVS response on the receipt as "Unsupported Y". The "Unsupported" needs to be removed.
4. Merchant: One of the leading crashes that merchants saw according to Crashlytics. Essentially a memory allocation problem. Merchant sees a dialog that says unfortunately "Poynt services has crashed".
5. Merchant: App Crash (PoyntPaymentActivity crashing because PaymentSettings is null). Merchant sees a dialog that says unfortunately "Poynt services has crashed".
6. Merchant: App Crash (Crash in LoadBusinessByAcquirerAndTidTa
7. Merchant: One terminal's card reader stopped responding for a long period of time until reboot.
8. Merchant: DEBIT transactions declines with error "Debit Refunds must include pin". This is a result of AID AutoSelection for NON-REF REFUNDS.
9. Merchant: Several acquirers (Elavon and Nexi especially) requires the transaction reversal to be processed before processing the next transaction. So if a transaction takes longer than 15 secs and a merchant cancels the transaction and attempts another transaction immediately while the previous one is still pending (to be reversed) - result is causes a sequencing issue. EU
10. Merchant: One merchant's EBT "FS" option missing even though EBT is Turned on and account properly on boarded.
API LMI Release (on server side)
1. Merchant: TSYS merchants in states with 2 or more words, like New York, District Of Columbia, are not being compared correctly by the code.
2. Merchant: NON-REF REFUNDS of DEBIT transactions without pin causing API 400 error.
3. Merchant: Elavon EU merchants - for referenced refunds/voids EMV tags are not being sent for the original transaction. We will now send EMV tags in the void/refund request.
4. Merchant: TSYS merchant's refund transactions are not being processed even though they are marked as settled.