Enhance your ability to take payments by leveraging the Invoices feature. Send an invoice just once, or set up a recurring billing schedule. Recurring billing also gives you the option to save a customer's credit card to charge future invoices against.
To access Invoices, login to the Poynt portal using your GoDaddy Payments credentials. Click on Invoices from the left hand menu to create, view and manage your invoices.
- Select Create Invoice.
- Select an existing client from the drop-down menu or add a new client.
- Enter the client's email address.
- Enter a Line Item and the quantity and price.
- Add more items as needed using Add Item.
- Apply Taxes, Discounts and Fees if needed.
- Using the drop-down menus select the Frequency, when you want to Send the invoice and when it’s Due.
- You can choose to save customer's credit card information at this stage if the invoice is Recurring
- Allow Tips if you would like customers to add a tip when paying.
- Enter Invoice Summary and any Additional details you want.
- Select Send to create and send invoice immediately, or Save As Draft to send at a later date
One Time Invoice
Recurring Billing Invoice