To pull new reports and access existing ones, go to poynt.net/reports. Currently there are 7 different reports you can pull. We will review how to pull Transactions reports in this section.
In the reporting tab, choose the Transactions Report from the drop down menu and the date range you want. You can filter this further by terminal and employee. The default is across all terminals and employees.
You can either view the report in the browser, or download as a PDF or Excel file.
The report is broken into a few sections: Header, Summary, and Breakdown
1. Shows which terminals and users report was run for
2. Time frame report was for
3. Total number of transactions processed during the time frame
1. Net Total $$ in time frame
2. Total Purchases, with Tips broken out by Employee
3. Total Refunds in time frame
4. Total Pending transactions in time frame
This section provides a breakdown of payment methods and types.
The rest of the report further breaks down the transactions by type (Cash, Card, Refund, date, amount, tip (if applicable) and employee.