Any time a team member performs any action, it will be recorded in the Action History section. This provides an audit trail for for each account.
To review Action History, go to Users tab on the left hand side corner.
From the top menu, choose Action History. There you will find a list of actions performed by a team member.
- Date: Which date the action was performed
- User: Who performed the action
- Action: Any act or task conducted within the web port or terminal such as sign in, send a message to a terminal, grab screenshots, forced a data sync, etc.
- IP Address: Identifies and locates each device connected to a computer network
- Status: The state of any task recorded on the system