With Poynt Debit Card you have instant access to your funds, as well as save on transfer fees to your bank.
In the Account Balance tab in Poynt HQ, you can view balances, sales (transactions from Poynt), transfer to bank account, spend on Poynt card, and manage account settings. Note that the information in Account Balance tab is in real time and is being updated constantly based on your store and debit card activity.
Clicking on the View Details buttons in each box will take you to the corresponding section where you can drill down further.
The Summary tab provides a quick view of your account.
1. Available Account Balance: Shows the amount available on the card for you to spend. This amount takes into account processing & terminal fees, any funds transferred to bank and any charges made on the card.
2. Sales: Gives the breakdown of transactions processed for the day: Card Sales, the processing fees on the card sales and refunds.
3. Transfer to Bank: Shows confirmation of total funds transferred to bank account, including the transfer fees.
4. Total Card Spend: Shows amount spent on Poynt Debit card, including any fees for pin-debit transactions.
5. Summary:. Compilation of all the data on the Summary tab for the time period indicated. This includes processing and transfer feesIn the example above, the starting balance on the card was $0.00, as all funds were transferred to bank account the previous day.
The Balances screen shows you the actual balance available on your debit card. This includes funds transferred to the debit card (minus processing fees) and any posted purchases made on the card.
The Sales tab provides a breakdown of card sales/refunds processed through Poynt and the associated fees with each sale. Each transaction will also show the processing fee associated with it for easy reference. The last column will also break out the amount from each transaction that will be added to your available balance.
Transfer to Bank
From here, you can view a list of transfer of funds from the debit card to your bank account. You can also set up a transfer schedule, or initiate an immediate transfer of funds.
You can view processing reports on a daily basis. This report provides an overall view of transactions processed through Poynt, amount transferred to debit card or bank account, along with processing, transfer and terminal rental fees.
In the Account Settings tab, you can set up a schedule to transfer funds to your bank account or initiate an immediate transfer, reset the PIN on your debit card, freeze your card if you've lost it, turn on alerts to protect you from fraudulent transactions, and report your card stolen or lost.