Settlement report is missing or have zero transaction.
Regenerate at store page in Mission Control
Step by step Instructions:(include hi-res screenshots/images & Links)
(1) search for the business on poynt.net/settlements
(2) see if they have any red (ERROR) or orange (PENDING) settlements matching the date they’re asking about in the search results
(3) if the red settlement has a refresh button on the right, click that
(4) if you get a green success message, it means the batch report was successfully regenerated
(5) Typically settlements with ERROR_NO_DISPATCH_EVENT are regeneratable; everything else isn’t – but you can try anyway.
(1) In the merchant store page. Click on the "Reports" tab. ↓
On this tab you can generate the settlement reports in 2 different ways: From the batch event or true host report for a date.
1) Select date and click Generate.
2) Go to poynt.net/dispatch and search for the business in question
3) Scroll down to the date in witch you would like to generate the settlement report. You may see this:
4) Copy the code under "Params"
5) Now go back to the store page under the "Reports" tab and paste the Params code in the "Regenerate report from batch event" and click generate.
6) Report will be generate right below the same Reports tab page.