The terminal buttons can show up to 500 items (with related SKUs), but a merchant can load up to 5000 SKUs for use with a barcode scanner or the internal camera.
Articles in this section
- Activating a Terminal
- Creating Fulfillment account
- Resellers: Creating a Merchant
- Can a merchant use a cellular hotspot to connect to the device to wifi?
- If a user is setup on the Poynt device, do they automatically have Poynt HQ logins?
- Is there a limit on the number of employees logins that can be set up on the Poynt device?
- Is there a limit on the number of users that can be setup on Poynt HQ?
- Is there a limit to the SKUs a merchant can upload?
- How do I run a test card transaction?
- What are some commonly used merchant configuration settings for resellers and where do I find them?