Apptizer creates a mobile store for your business in just minutes. With Apptizer, you can sell your products on your own beautifully designed mobile apps for iOS and Android devices — without any coding required. Spare your customers the endless order queue, letting them order ahead on their mobile phones and pick up at the counter, while you easily manage the orders with the Apptizer Merchant App on Poynt.
With any questions not addressed by this Quick Start Guide, please reach out to Apptizer at 1-855-277-7669, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Contact Us button within the app on your terminal.
- Tap the Apptizer app icon to launch the app
- Tap What Is Apptizer at the bottom to watch the video tutorial on how Apptizer works
Create your mobile store
- Visit https://poynt.apptizer.io from your computer browser
- Sign in with your Poynt credentials
- Authorize Apptizer to access your data on Poynt
Select your business type and get started
- Select Restaurant for food/drinking places, or Shopping for general retail
- Click Create Now
Three easy steps
- Review your business details — these are automatically imported from your Poynt business details. If you’d like to make changes to your business name, location and phone number, you will be able to do so later.
- Styling your app — choose a theme color for your app and upload images (background image, business logo and app icon)
- Enable features — you have the option of enabling or disabling features such as product ordering, social media sharing and real-time updates of your product catalog. They’re all enabled by default.
- Finish the last step and click Create Your App
NOTE: As you modify the style of your app, the mobile app preview is dynamically updated.
Your apps are being created
- Your Android app will be available within minutes, where you can download the APK file, and install it to your Android devices for testing
- Your iOS app will take longer to create — you will receive a notification when it is complete
Customizing your catalog items
- Customize the appearance of your product catalog by adding images to each product
- Choose beautiful photos to enhance the appearance of your app
Publishing your app to Google Play and Apple iTunes
- To publish your apps to Google’s and Apple’s app stores, click on App Publishing and then Request to Publish.
- The estimated time that it takes for your app to be published is 1 week.
Support and feedback
If you need further assistance with Apptizer, contact support at email@example.com.
Note: App availability may vary - please contact your sales organization representative for more info.