Note: With any questions not addressed by this Quick Start Guide, please reach out to Homebase at 415-951-3830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the Homebase icon on your Poynt terminal
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set your owner password (this is required to login at joinhomebase.com)
- Your employees will automatically be imported into Homebase
- Employees with email addresses on file will be invited to setup their account for use with our free iPhone and Android mobile apps
Using the Time Clock
- Unique PINs have been assigned to each employee and a copy has been sent to your Poynt printer for your reference
- You can edit PINs, employee permissions, access clock-in photos and set time clock preferences for breaks, tip tracking and shift feedback by logging in to your account at joinhomebase.com
Other On-Device Features
- Click the Schedule icon on top to view the weekly team schedule
- Click the Reports icon on top to view employee shift reports or company summary information for the day (PIN required)
- Click Time Clock to return to the PIN entry for time tracking activity
Access More Features. Visit joinhomebase.com
Visit www.joinhomebase.com; sign in with your email address and password
|Set Team Rules
Customize team preferences by visiting Settings; Add breaks, overtime rules, set payroll dates, create no-show alerts, and more!
Click Schedules and start to build your weekly schedule. Press publish on top right corner to send out to the team
Click Timesheets to view and edit time cards, check out time clock photos and export data in payroll ready CSV or Excel files
Need Help? 415-951-3830 or email@example.com
Don’t forget to download the free iPhone / Android mobile app for even more features!
Note: App availability may vary - please contact your sales organization representative for more info.