There are a few different ways to view transactions:
Merchants can review unsettled transactions in the Settlements app on the Poynt Smart Terminal. Please follow the instructions below:
- Tap the Settlements App from the Home / Launcher screen.
- Select "Transactions", which allows you to view a detailed list of transactions in the Open Batch and/or Auth-Only transactions.
- Choose Transactions:
- Tap on Transactions or Review Transactions to view a detailed list of transactions in your Open Batch, Pending Tips, and/or in Auth-Only status. You will see tabs for "Open Batch", “Pending Tips”, and/or "Auth-Only" (if applicable).
- If you need to adjust transactions for Tips, tap on Pending Tips > Edit > Enter Tip Amount > Add to Batch.
- If you have any Auth-Only transactions you are ready to post, tap on Auth Only > Add to Batch.
- You can also Void transactions. When ready, tap on ‘Review’ to go back to Summary screen and tap Settle Open Batch.
Merchants can view all transactions from the Terminal app. Once in the app, select "Transactions" from the left menu. pop-out. You can do one of a number of functions by clicking on a transaction:
- Refund of partially refund a transaction
- Reissue a receipt
- Take notes on a transaction
Finally, merchants can view transactions in the Poynt HQ mobile app.
- Simply select transactions at the bottom nav bar in the app