The Transactions report summarizes data associated with payments processed on the device and further breaks down by the type of payment. These categories include:
- Open Auths
You may generate and view this report in three places:
- Poynt device → Settlements app → Reports (unlimited time frame)
- For step by step information for P6, click here.
- Merchant HQ at Poynt.net → Sales & Reports → Reports (unlimited time frame)
- For step by step information, click here.
- HQ App → More → Reports (limited time frame)
To generate the report:
Step 1: Select the date range with time.
Step 2: Select the report type as Transactions.
Step 3: If on Merchant HQ, you can filter by Terminal as well.
NOTE: Owner and Manager terminal users also have the capability to generate a report filtered by employee as well. Employees are only able to view payment information pertaining to the payments they’ve processed, so this not available to them.