The following enhancements were released to Merchants in September 2017:
1. New Native App Icons - The Home screen of the Poynt smart terminal now displays your favorite apps with brand-new icons.
2. Spanish, French, and Mandarin Language Packs - Merchants may now elect to use their terminal in Spanish, Mandarin, or French by changing their language preferences during activation or from the terminal settings.
3. Auto-Print Order Receipts - We built a toggle for merchants who go through a lot of Order Receipts so that when a merchant processes a payment in Register app, an Order Receipt prints automatically. Merchants may enable a setting which prompts an order receipt to automatically print each time an order is paid for in the Register App.
4. Shortcut to Manual Entry - And for those who use Manual Entry, there is now a shortcut in the payment screen for you to enter the card information manually and process your transaction. Merchants can quickly select to process a payment using manual entry in the payment screen.
5. Bulk Delete Products on Poynt HQ - For products added using the Bulk Upload file merchants may now delete those products using the same CSV.
6. Tax Reports and Dashboards - Taxes created in the Catalog app and added to an order in Register app may now be viewed by merchants on their Poynt HQ dashboard.
7. Low Battery Notifications in Poynt HQ Mobile app - On the Poynt HQ mobile app merchants may now receive a notification when a device has less than 10% battery life remaining.
8. Paper Rolls app in Poynt Apps - Download the Paper Rolls app in Poynt Apps on your Smart Terminal or from the tile on your Poynt HQ home page to subscribe to receive regular shipments of paper rolls for your Poynt printer.