The following enhancements were released to Elavon Merchants in July 2017:
Retail, Restaurant, and Supermarket
1. Multi-MID Terminals - The Multi-MID feature allows a single physical terminal to be associated with multiple (up to 10) MIDs/TIDs. This is used for businesses like salons where each stylist owns their own business and has a unique Merchant ID. Learn more about Switching between MIDs on Multi-MID terminal.
2. Multiple Peripheral Configuration - Elavon merchants may now utilize multiple peripheral and terminal configurations.
- Connect multiple terminals to 1 external LAN printer.
- Connect 1 terminal to 1 LAN printer and 1 USB printer.
- Connect multiple terminals to 2 External LAN printers
- 1 Epson and 1 Star or 2 Epsons or 2 Stars
- Connect terminals with both Ethernet and WiFi connections to external LAN printer.
For a refresher on how peripherals are configured, visit our Peripherals Overview.
Poynt.net Merchant Portal
1. Hide Receipt Types - On the Poynt.net web portal, Elavon merchants may now elect to disable certain receipt types so that they do not display during the checkout flow. The customer-facing screen will then only display the remaining options. Learn more about hiding receipt types.