Merchant Experience - The following enhancements were released to all merchants in April:
1. Universal Search - Merchants can now search from the Home screen or Transactions app to quickly access data involving transactions, products, and orders.
2. Multi-MID - The Multi-MID feature allows a single physical terminal to be associated with multiple MIDs/TIDs.
3. Resend Receipt Options - Merchants have the ability to resend receipts from their transactions list after completing an initial payment.
4. Merchant Sales & Reporting Page - Merchants now have an upgraded view of their sales activity under the Sales & Reporting tab on the Web Portal.
5. Passcode-Only Terminal Users - Merchants can now permit new and existing terminal users to sign into their terminal using just a passcode, enabling a faster login experience. (On Web Portal)
Reseller Experience - The following enhancements were released to all resellers in April:
1. Reseller Reports: Reseller Admins now have the ability to view activity reports on the merchants they manage on their Reseller Portal.
2. Upload VAR Sheets: Resellers can now upload VAR sheets when boarding to make verification easier.
3. Merchant Activity Timeline: Resellers have new features on the Reseller Portal to monitor Merchant activity and provide support.
4. Add and Edit Terminal Users: Resellers now have the ability to add Terminal Users on the Reseller Portal.
Click on the AprilResellerReleaseNotes pdf below to review additional information with screenshots about the above features.