Merchant Experience – The following enhancements were released to all merchants in March:
1. Demo Mode - Demo Mode now enables sales reps to demonstrate the smart terminal features to a merchant without needing to be activated or connected to a secure WiFi.
2. HQ on Device - The same HQ app that you use on your phone is now available directly on your Poynt device.
3. New Peripherals - We have added two new supported external accessories: The APG Vasario and MMFValuLine USB cash drawers.
4. Void a Sale - Merchants are able to Void a sale in their Transactions list as long as they have not yet settled that batch.
5. Print Settlement Report - Merchants can now print Settlement reports directly from their terminal on the Poynt printer.
6. Custom Tip Amount ($) - Merchants can now customize tip amounts on the Poynt Web Portal to be in dollar increments. This update was a highly requested feature and works particularly well for Merchants that sell items like coffee with smaller price amounts.
7. Transaction Details - When viewing Transaction Details view on device, merchants can now see a History tab which shows the history of the payment transaction.
Click on the All ResellerReleaseNotes pdf below to review additional information with screenshots about the above features.
TSYS Specific – The following enhancements were released to all TSYS enabled merchants in March:
1. EBT - TSYS merchants who are eligible for accepting EBT may now be enabled for EBT transaction processing.
2. Account Verification (Zero Auth) - In the Terminal App, merchants can verify that a card and account are valid by using the Auth-Only feature and charging $0.
Click on the TSYS ResellerReleaseNotes pdf to review additional information about the TSYS specific features listed above.